Do you know your idiosyncrasies??
They might be pain points from your past… things you got teased for, shamed over and generally embarrassed about.
But here’s the thing, you aren’t a kid on the school yard anymore or vying for love from your parents.
And the good news about that?
You have permission to CELEBRATE these qualities.
That’s right, you can stop hiding them and instead, LEVERAGE them to serve you.
This is the foundation of bringing the weird out in your biz.
Lemme show you, here are a few of my idiosyncrasies and how I’m leveraging them in my biz:
- The unique and WEIRD. — I help people celebrate their weird (this is getting meta!)
- Fresh ideas – millions of them! — Creative brainstorming for branding and marketing strategies
- Getting REALLY excited about things — Providing encouragement, cheerleading, accountability
- Being really sensitive — I use my intuitive gifts to help people dig out the root of what’s going on
- Spirit animals — Stay tuned, this is coming soon!
- Geometric shapes — I’ve been a graphic/web designer since 1998
- Talking in funny voices — General entertainment and laughs
So, what about you? What are those qualities you (or others) have deemed too weird for public?
Make a list. And then, do a little brainstorming about how you can leverage them to your advantage.
Share them in the comments for bonus points!!
OWN YOUR WEIRD!!
Diggin’ this article? Get The Dreamer’s Digest delivered straight to your inbox. It’s full of special content and offers only the digest-ers get to see. Sign me up!
You are weird. And I love it.
I am intrigued about the spirit animals.
(FTR – I wrote this while using a funny voice)
I love your weird, too, Renee!
Yes to weird. Yes to funny voices. Yes to otter paws.